a journey trough countries, places, flavours, and more

Strony

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Tower Bridge

I remember my first days in London. It was 4 years ago. I remember that year very well. I changed so many things in my life...Many  decisions. Today I believe I was right in that time. 
My first sightseeing in Greater London.
I was impressed, scared, fascinated, happy, little sad, curious.
I remember when  I took bus number 43 from Friern Barnet to London Bridge. I have been told, that bus is going to London City. My first London adventure!

Tower Bridge
My first London picture!

My London adventure continues, although I do not live in London anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Też widok na Tower Bridge jest jednym z moich pierwszych wspomnień z licealnej jeszcze wycieczki do Londynu :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...