a journey trough countries, places, flavours, and more

Strony

Sunday, 9 September 2012

Old photo

One of my favourites pictures ever. 
Have been taken by analog, simply and cheap camera. Few years later someone stole the camera  from me, together with a mobile phone Nokia 3330.

Jedno z moich ulubionych zdjec.
Zrobione  tanim, zwyklym analogowym aparatem. Kilka lat pozniej ktos ukradl mi ten aparart razem z telefonem Nokia 3330.


This photo is one of my pet for many reasons.
First at all remind me wonderful time of my life, second shows something unusual, third I love  its colours and play of lights...
Lubie to zdjecie z kilku powodow.
Po pierwsze, przypomina mi wspanialy kawalek z mojego zycia, po drugie, przedstawia cos niespotykanego i po trzecie, uwielbiam te  gre swiatel...

 Half of my kingdom to the one who knows:  where it was taken?
Konia z rzedem temu kto zgadnie: gdzie ono bylo zrobione?


Edit: Matalascañas, Huelva

3 comments:

  1. Ale faktura i kolory, jak postument dla syrenki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fascinating photo. I wonder if it is of rope. I like the little triangle of lighter colour to the right of it. But I don't really know what it is or where it was taken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! this is an ancient watchtower from 16th century...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...